Chestnut Hill College maintains articulation agreements and/or course equivalency agreements with six two-year institutions. Upon completion of an Associate in Arts (A.A.), Associate in Science (A.S.), or Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.), students may be eligible for Dual Admission. Submit your Dual Admissions Intent Form today to become eligible for transfer benefits. Click the link below to download your institution's Chestnut Hill College Dual Admissions Intent Form and Fact Sheet.
- Community College of Philadelphia Facts and Intent form
- Delaware County Community College
- Manor College Facts and Intent Form (Please return all completed forms to the Counseling Department, Transfer Office at Manor College)
- Montgomery County Community College Facts and Intent Form
- Salem Community College Facts and Intent Form
- Valley Forge Military College
Students completing their A.A. or A.S. at partner schools may receive a core-to-core transfer and begin studies at Chestnut Hill with third-year (junior) status. The core-to-core transfer agreement, although it does not alter the requirements of a student's major field of study, satisfies the core curriculum requirements of a Chestnut Hill bachelor's degree, except for six (6) credits in Religious Studies and three (3) credits in a Global Awareness Seminar to be taken at Chestnut Hill College.