Chestnut Hill College requires the following for admission as an International Student:
* Please note: Chestnut Hill College (CHC) requires interested international applicants to submit an application and all supporting documents at least three months prior to the intended enrollment date.
Official CHC Application and Fee:
Carefully complete the online application form. You can also download and print the application from your computer or request to have one sent to your home address. This information is used to create a permanent record for each student. A non-refundable application fee of $35.00 (thirty five dollars U.S.) must be paid with a credit card at the time the application is submitted. No action will be taken on your application until we receive this fee.
- All students who apply for admission to Chestnut Hill College with transcripts from a U.S. High School, American School Abroad, or an IB secondary school, must submit an official transcript directly to CHC.
- All students who apply for admission to Chestnut Hill College with transcripts from a non- U.S. institutions are required to submit an official educational credential evaluation of transcripts, academic records, diplomas, national examination results, certificates or degrees received from all secondary, post-secondary, university and/or professional schools.
- We recommend the companies World Education Services, Inc. (WES)www.wes.org or Educational Credentials Evaluators (ECE) www.ece.org for this service. CHC will also accept official copies that have been certified and attested by EducationUSA as well.
Students transferring from a U.S. university must submit your academic credentials for evaluation to CHC. Non- U.S. institution transfer applicants should request the Course-by-Course Evaluation directly from WES, ECE, or EducationUSA. We must receive the ORIGINAL credential evaluations or transcripts.
International students need to submit one exam for admission to Chestnut Hill College. (International students currently enrolled in a U.S. university may not need to submit an exam if they have successfully completed more than one semester of for credit academic study with a 2.0 G.P.A. or higher.)
|TOEFL Computer Based
|TOEFL Paper Based
|FLS Language Exam
- Official transcripts from one of CHC's approved English Language Partners.
- Official SAT scores submitted to CHC through CollegeBoard
- Official ACT scores submitted to CHC through ACT
- CHC school code:2082
Financial Support Statement:
The CHC Financial Support Statement (FSS) must be completed and approved for admission to Chestnut Hill College. Official bank statement in the name of the sponsor indicated on the affidavit of financial support. Statement must be dated within the last six (6) months and must indicate the exact account balance. Solvency certificates are not acceptable. Your acceptance letter and student I-20 will not be issued without the bank statement and the FSS form.
Or an official scholarship or government sponsorship award letter in your name. Enclose a signed letter or affidavit of support giving details regarding the promise of support and state the specific amount of money in U.S. dollars.
CHC requests that all students submit a copy of the information page of their valid passport.
Personal Statement, Letters of Recommendation, or Interview
Guidelines for International Student Re-Admission
Contact the OISS
The Office of International Student Services (OISS) is more than happy work with to help you to resume studies at Chestnut Hill College. Please feel free to contact us right away. We can assist you in re-issuing your I-20, making arrangements to return to classes, and visa assistance.