Services and Special Programs
- Websites for job search and exploring careers
- Individual counseling and assistance with resume and interview preparation
- Full-time job bulletin boards with current postings
- Part-time, summer job and experiential education (co-op and internship) bulletin boards
- Personal interviews
- Resume critique
- Job fairs
- Graduate school information: www.graduateguide.com
- Alumni mentoring
- Matriculated students can be enrolled in the Career Development's Blackboard site. This site contains information about internships, career exploration, advice on conducting the job search, interview attire and protocol, and much more. Part-time jobs are also posted to this site for convenient "24/7" job hunting. To enroll, contact Ryan Mooney at email@example.com or 215-248-7109.
Career Connections - This program is open to full-time students in the School of Undergraduate Studies. It is a non-academic credit required for graduation! Also the Career Success course (five weeks; offered twice a semester) completes this requirement.
Experiential Education – The School of Undergraduate Studies
- Internship Program Internships are off-campus work experiences taken in conjunction with a traditional academic course load. receive academic credit for internships. Can be paid or unpaid.
- Co-Operative Education Provides students with the opportunity to discover practical applications in the major field of study by working full-time in salaried positions in business, industry or government positions.
- For more information, contact Ryan Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-248-7032.
Offered every February in collaboration with the senior class officers and the Office of Alumni Relations.
Annual Job Fairs
Held every March/April - The DVEC Teacher Job Fair (rotating location), CHC's Job Fair (Sorgenti Arena), the SEPCHE Intercollegiate and Government Job Fair (rotationing location), and the Non-Profit and Government Career Fair (St. Joseph University or Villanova University)