Transfer Credits

Transfer credits for courses in which students earned a grade of "C" or better will be evaluated on a course-by-course basis by the Office of Academic Advising

Official credit evaluations will only be completed for applicants who have submitted an official transcript to the Admissions Office.  The quickest method is to submit a  transcript request form  with your application and the Admissions Office will obtain and pay for your official college transcripts to be sent!  You can fax the transcript request form to the office as well.

Preliminary credit evaluations are provided upon request.  Feel free to request one during a campus visit or fax a request along with a copy of your transcript.  The best method to ensure a quick evaluation is to bring your official transcript to campus for your personal visit!

 Transcript Request Form 
 Fax Cover Sheet