International Student Services
Chestnut Hill College's School of Graduate Studies welcomes applications from qualified international students. International students must satisfy all graduate admissions requirements and procedures and submit a complete set of credentials in English translation. In addition, the School of Graduate Studies requires international students to submit ONE of the following as proof of proficiency in the English language:
- TOEFL - Internet-Based Score: 79-80
- TOEFL - Computer-Based Score: 213
- TOEFL - Paper Test Score: 550
- IELTS Score: 6.5
- FLS Language Exam: Level 9 or
- Successful completion of the advanced level of an approved ESL program
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Office of Global Education provides the following initial and ongoing services for students in the School of Undergraduate Studies, the School of Continuing Studies and the School of Graduate Studies:
- Information for obtaining student visas and I-20
- Pre-admission correspondence
- Pre-orientation workshops in September and January
- Academic consultation
- Healthcare information
- ESL information
- Information regarding USCIS (INS) regulations
For additional information, please contact:
Trachanda Brown, M.L.A.
Director of Global Education
**Chestnut Hill College is a Student Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) approved institution.