Tickets and Seating
Obtaining Your Tickets
Tickets for Baccalaureate and Commencement will be distributed at The Grad Finale, a one-stop shop for all CHC grads.
The Grad Finale will be held on Thursday, April 25 in the Rotunda of St. Joseph Hall from 12:00 noon – 4:00 pm.
Each participating graduate receives:
- Two (2) parking permits (required for parking on either CHC campus)
- Two (2) Baccalaureate tickets
- Three (3) Post-Baccalaureate reception tickets (Add’l tickets available for $10.00)
- Six (6) Commencement tickets (4 Grand Tent seats; 2 Sorgenti Arena seats)
- Commencement Reply card (return required)
Tickets are REQUIRED for seating at the ceremony. Seating will be available under the Grand Tent and in Sorgenti Arena where the ceremony will be simulcast in air-conditioned comfort.
No one (including infants and children) will be seated without a ticket.
Limited space for non-ticket holders is available on surrounding athletic fields. Guests are permitted to bring chairs for field seating.
The ceremony will be held outside under the Grand Tent, rain or shine.
Note: For a map of the campus and parking areas, click here.